Safely and Effectively Kills 99.999% of Harmful Pathogens
FINALLY A SAFE, EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR YOUR VETERINARY FACILITY THAT NOT ONLY DISINFECTS ALL SURFACES BUT PROVIDES ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION FOR UP TO 90 DAYS
Disinfection Technologies Group utilizes cutting-edge spray technology to apply our EPA Registered, Non-Hazardous Hospital disinfectant to all porous and non-porous surfaces to safely and effectively kill 99.999% of harmful bacteria, virus, mold, and fungi including MRSA, Staph, E. coli, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella, H1N1, Norovirus, Listeria and more.
Our Bio-InvisaCoat™ process quickly and effectively blankets entire indoor areas safely with our disinfectant, does not require wiping or rinsing and is NSF D2 for food contact surfaces. Once the environment has been disinfected, an application of our EPA Registered Bio-Static provides ongoing efficacy.
No Wipe or Rinse required
NSF Food Surface Safe - No rinse required
No negative impact on the environment
Not harmful to humans, animals or plants
No harmful VOC's
Kills contaminants (including mold) in HVAC system and ducts
·Non-corrosive Non-Hazardous No Wipe or Rinse required
Disinfection Technologies Group's Bio-InvisaCoat™ process will safely kill bacteria, virus, mold, fungi and other harmful pathogens utilizing an EPA Registered, Category IV Hospital Disinfectant with no harmful effect on patients or staff. Process also reduces the risk of human error that may occur using traditional methods of application.
Bacteria and virus have become increasingly resistant to an arsenal of antibiotics and disinfectants. Veterinary facilities have resorted to using chemicals that are highly toxic to their staff, clients and animals as well as the environment.