Disinfection Technologies Group’s Bio-InvisaCoat™ process will safely kill bacteria, virus, mold, fungi and other harmful pathogens utilizing an EPA Registered, Category IV Hospital Disinfectant with no harmful effect on students, teachers or staff. This process also reduces the risk of human error that may occur using traditional methods of application. Our Hospital Disinfectant is safe for food contact surfaces and eliminates odor causing microbes including mold. An application of our EPA Registered Bio-Static can extend efficacy for up to 90 days.
Schools, Universities & Daycare Facilities
Schools, Universities and Daycare Facilities are common environments for the transmission of infectious disease due to the large number of people living and working in close quarters. Staph, MRSA, Norovirus, Salmonella, and Influenza to name a few can quickly become widespread in school and daycare environments. High contact areas, including toys, desks, chairs and floor mats, are key transfer points for bacteria, virus and mold and can survive on surfaces for weeks. The presence of these odor causing pathogens can cause illness and persistent malodors.
HOW CAN DTG HELP YOUR INSTITUTION?
Disinfection Technologies Group utilizes cutting-edge spray technology to apply our EPA Registered, Category IV Hospital Disinfectant to all porous and non-porous surfaces to safely and effectively kill 99.999% of harmful bacteria, virus, mold and fungi including MRSA, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Legionella, H1N1, Norovirus, Listeria, and more.
Our Bio-InvisaCoat™ process quickly and effectively blankets entire indoor areas safely with our disinfectant, does not require wiping or rinsing and is NSF rated for food contact surfaces.
By utilizing the Bio-InvisaCoat™ process to apply our EPA Registered Antimicrobial Bio-Static, we can provide extended efficacy to both porous and non-porous surfaces.
We realize that each client and each facility is different and the issues that may present in one can differ greatly from another. DTG will assess your institution and your concerns. We will suggest third party testing if we feel you need it. We will come up with a strategy and solution for your institution and work with you to implement a program that works for you.
Our process kills contaminants in the HVAC system and ducts (including mold). It will eliminate odor at the source and improve overall air quality. We can also provide custom submicron filters for your system to aid in the reduction of nosocomial infections.
·Non-corrosive Non-Hazardous No Wipe or Rinse required NSF Food surface safe—no rinse required