HOME DISINFECTION SERVICES

Safely and Effectively Kills 99.999% of  Harmful Pathogens

IS YOUR HOME OR BUILDING SICK?

Bacteria, germs, mold and noxious odors in your home or business can cause illness and exacerbate existing medical conditions. Most odors indicate the growth of bacteria and mold and can be completely eliminated by targeting the offensive organisms.

Disinfection Technologies Group utilizes cutting-edge spray technology to apply our EPA Registered, Non-Hazardous Hospital disinfectant to all porous and non-porous surfaces to safely and effectively kill 99.999% of harmful bacteria, virus, mold, and fungi including MRSA, Staph, E. coli, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella, H1N1, Norovirus, Listeria and more.

Our Bio-InvisaCoat™ process quickly and effectively blankets entire indoor areas safely with our disinfectant, does not require wiping or rinsing and is NSF D2 for food contact surfaces. Once the environment has been disinfected, an application of our EPA Registered Bio-Static provides ongoing efficacy.

  • Non-corrosive
  • No Wipe or Rinse required
  • NSF Food Surface Safe - No rinse required
  • No negative impact on the environment
  • Not harmful to humans, animals or plants
  • No harmful VOC's
  • Kills contaminants (including mold) in HVAC system and ducts

·Non-corrosive     Non-Hazardous    No Wipe or Rinse required     

Solution:

Disinfection Technologies Group utilizes cutting-edge spray technology to apply our EPA Registered, Hospital Grade Disinfectant to all porous and non-porous surfaces targeting the harmful mold, mildew, virus, and bacteria, and yet is not harmful to you or the environment. Kills 99.999% of Bacteria, Virus, Fungi and Mold, all three stages (vegetative, fruiting, spore) including those in the HVAC system and ducts.  
Our unique process eliminates malodors including smoke, pet odors, mildew and mold while providing complete disinfection and drastically improving indoor air quality.

Flu season or even back to school (when all of the germs start coming home with the kids) are great times to think about having your home disinfected. The process can be very beneficial to anyone with a compromised immune system as well.

Problem:

Managing water infiltration and relative moisture levels inside homes and buildings is extremely critical. The three simple requirements for mold growth are adequate temperature, a food source and appropriate moisture levels. Most indoor living/working environments provide the first two, so the introduction of moisture is all that is needed for mold to begin growing. Once water intrusion occurs, mold growth can begin within 24-48 hours.  Mold can cause illness including respiratory problems, eye, nose and throat irritation, the development of asthma, fungal lung and skin infections, digestive tract infections and more. Molds, as well as bacteria, pollen, and viruses are types of biological contaminants and can all cause Sick Building Syndrome.

The content of this website is the property of Disinfection Technologies Group Holdings, Inc. and includes data that shall not be duplicated, used or disclosed – in whole or in part – for any purpose other than to evaluate this company.