Guest satisfaction is the number one priority in the Hospitality Industry. An integral part of your customer's experience is dependent upon the cleanliness of your establishment. Bacteria, virus and mold can survive on surfaces for weeks. The presence of these odor causing pathogens can cause illness and persistent malodors which results in unsatisfied guests, bad reviews, and fewer return visits.


Disinfection Technologies Group's Bio-InvisaCoat™ process will safely kill bacteria, virus, mold, fungi and other harmful pathogens utilizing an EPA Registered, Category IV Hospital Disinfectant with no harmful effect on guests or staff. This process also reduces the risk of human error that may occur using traditional methods of application. Our Hospital Disinfectant is safe for food contact surfaces and eliminates odor causing microbes including mold.


Disinfection Technologies Group utilizes cutting-edge spray technology to apply our NSF Rated, EPA Registered, Non-Hazardous Hospital Disinfectant to all interior surfaces in a fraction of of the time it would take using traditional methodologies thereby reducing cost while increasing effectiveness. Eliminates 99.999% of harmful bacteria, virus, mold and fungi including MRSA, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Legionella, H1N1, Norovirus, Listeria, and more


By utilizing the Bio-InvisaCoat™ process to apply our EPA Registered Antimicrobial Bio-Static, we can provide extended efficacy to both porous and non-porous surfaces.


Our process kills contaminants in the HVAC system and ducts (including mold). It will eliminate odor at the source and improve overall air quality. 

·Non-corrosive     Non-Hazardous    No Wipe or Rinse required        NSF Food surface safe—no rinse required

The content of this website is the property of Disinfection Technologies Group Holdings, Inc. and includes data that shall not be duplicated, used or disclosed – in whole or in part – for any purpose other than to evaluate this company.